Bow Subscription FAQ
- When can I sign up?
- New members can sign up the 1-17th every even month (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, and Dec.) Invitations to sign up will also be sent through an email when new spots open up.
- Where's my package?
- Once your black and white package ships you will receive an email with tracking information. It can take up to 7 business days before it arrives for domestic shipments.
- When will my bows ship?
- We ship subscriptions the 25th – 28th of the month in which bows are shipped out.
- How do I track my order?
- Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking info. You can also log into your account and see your tracking info as well.
- Can I get my monthly shipment sooner?
- We send all monthly shipments at the same time each month.
- My tracking hasn't updated. What do I do?
- Packages can take up to 7 business days to be delivered. It's completely normal for a package to go a few days without an update to the tracking. If it's been longer than 7 business days, please reach out to us so we can help.
- My package was marked delivered, but I didn't receive it.
- We see a lot of packages show up a day or two after it's been marked delivered. Please give it a few more days and if it doesn't show up, email us at email@example.com so we can help.
- When will my package ship?
- Our shipping window is the 25th – 28th of each month. As soon as your package ships you will receive an email within 24 hours with tracking info.
- How do orders ship?
- We ship through USPS for domestic orders.
- How much is shipping each month?
- Shipping is included in your subscription price.
- What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- When will I be charged?
- You are charged as soon as you sign up and on the 18th of every other month going forward (Six times per year).
- How do I update my billing information?
- You can update your payment info anytime by logging into your account in the top corner of a desktop computer, and by clicking "view account" in the drop down menu on a mobile device. Click "edit" under credit card, replacing your existing information, and clicking save.
- I updated my billing information after the regular billing date. When will I receive my package?
- If you update your billing information before the 25th, you will receive the coming month's bows.
- Can I change my monthly billing date?
- No, every renewal happens on the 18th of each month.
- I received an email that you weren't able to process my payment. What do I do?
- This means your payment did not go through and your subscription was unable to renew. To fix this problem you need to log into your account and update your billing information. If you continue to receive the email after your payment information is updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
- Can I remove a saved payment method??
- You can only remove your payment method after your subscription has been cancelled.
- Can I add extra bows to be shipped with my monthly bows?
At this stage I'm unable to add extra bows to be sent with the subscription. Hopefully, in the future I will expand and have more hands on board to help to make this happen.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription any time by logging into your account. Your login is located in the top corner of a desktop computer, or by clicking "view account" in the drop down menu on a mobile device and clicking "edit" under your subscriptions. Scroll to the bottom and you select "cancel subscription." Please be sure to hit "confirm" on the bottom of the second page after the popup to ensure your subscription is cancelled. You will always receive an email confirming your changes.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- All of our subscriptions are month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time. You must cancel before the 17th of the month to not receive the following shipment. If you cancel on or after the 18th you will receive one more shipment.
- Can I place my subscription on hold?
- We currently don't have a way to put your subscription on hold. You can cancel your subscription and reactive when you are ready to come back.
- What is your return policy?
- Because our products are seasonal and sold for a specific time period we don't offer returns. If there is an with your product please email us at email@example.com so we can help you out.
- Can't find the answer?
- If you can't find the answer to your question please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.